Rent Household goods container 20m³?
- Free transport
- Price includes placement costs, disposal costs & environmental surcharge
- Including 6 weeks rent
Order an affordable 20m³ container for your household goods quickly. Easy online payment via iDEAL or bank transfer and delivery throughout the Netherlands with a guaranteed recycling rate of 98%!
The price of a 20m³ household goods container includes installation costs, disposal costs, environmental surcharge and including 6 weeks rent. We use an all-in rate throughout the Netherlands, the price will be the same for everyone regardless of location. If the container and / or the waste does not meet the conditions, we will charge extra costs.
If you have questions about the 20m³ container or about household goods you can always contact our customer service.
Hele fijne mensen, doen het echt klantvriendelijk. Alleen had iemand "deze doos 🤦 " ff moeten zeggen dat een 3 x 3 eigenlijk een schoendoos is. Maar kon alles kwijt !!! Afzetbak .NL dank jullie wel
Our prices are transparent and all-in transport, disposal and processing costs and 6 rental weeks free. When exceeding 6 weeks rent free, we are forced to charge extra costs.
Should we unexpectedly find a waste flow in your container which does not correspond to the description household goods, we are forced to pass on these extra costs (please understand).
3-10 m³ containers can be loaded up to a maximum of 20 cm above the edge.
20-40 m³ containers can be loaded as far as the edge.
20m³ container can weigh up to 5 tons *.
40m³ outlet container may weigh a maximum of 8 tons *.
* If you have any questions, please contact us.
In order to separate the waste as well as possible, we have indicated for each waste flow which materials are allowed in and not in a household goods container.
- 15% garbage bags / household
- steel / iron
- floor covering / laminate
- washer dryer
- asbestos (special asbestos collection)
- asbestos-like (special asbestos collection)
- car tires (return to the environment)
- chemical waste (return to the environment center)
- roof waste (order a separate container for roof waste)
- hazardous waste (return to the environment center)
- mattresses (return to the environment center)